This payment method allows you to pay your order with your debit, or credit card. Our correspondent bank, the K&H Bank (K&H Bank is one of the biggest commercial banks in Hungary, owned by KBC Bank of Belgium) accepts only VISA Classic, VISA Electron and Eurocard/Mastercard bank cards. Cards issued specially for the electronic settlement of payments must individually be approved by the issuer bank. Please be informed about special regulations at your bank regarding the use of your bank card in respect of transactions on the internet.
Debit and Credit Card Payment Step by Step
1. After choosing your product(s) in webshop, on the "Shopping Cart" page please click on the "Order" button.
2. You will find the payment methods on the next page. Please choose the "Card Payment" option to proceed
to the payment with your debit, or credit card. After reviewing payment and shipping details, please click "Continue".
3. Please check the box to indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions agreement.
Please confirm your order by clicking the "Order" button.
4. On the next page you will find your order number belonging to the current order.
Please click on "Pay" to settle the payment.
5. Then you will be forwarded to the secured payment site of our correspondent bank. Your card details will only be entered and registered on this secured and encrypted website of K&H Bank. Confidential information will only be transferred from this page directly to our correspondent bank. These data are neither accessible for the webshop administration, nor for the webshop operator, or any unauthorised third party. Further information is available on the relevant payment site of the K&H Bank.
Your bank card will be charged immediately, after finalising your order.
The correspondent bank records your purchase with an individual transaction code or number. Please write down this transaction ID or print out the transaction confirmation. Immediately after the payment you receive automatically generated messages about the successful or the failed payment.