Barion card payment
Online bank card payments are executed via the Barion system.
The merchant does not get and store bank card data.
Barion Payment Zrt., the provider of this service, is an institution
under the authority of the Central Bank of Hungary (Magyar Nemzeti Bank).
Its license number is: H-EN-I-1064/2013.
Barion Card Payment Step by Step
1. After choosing your product(s) in webshop, on the "Shopping Cart" page please click on the "Checkout" button.
2. You will find the payment methods on the next page. Please choose the "Barion Card Payment" option to proceed
to the payment with your debit card, credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
After reviewing payment and shipping details, please click "Continue".
3. Please check the box to indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Please confirm your order by clicking the "Order" button.
4. On the next page you will find your order number for the current order.
Please click on "Pay" to settle the payment.
5. Then you will be forwarded to the secured payment site of Barion Payment Zrt.
Your card details will only be entered and registered on this secured and encrypted website.
Confidential information will only be transferred from this page directly to Barion Payment Zrt.
These data are neither accessible for the webshop administration, nor for the webshop operator, or any unauthorised third party.
Further information is available on the relevant payment site of Barion Payment Zrt.
Your bank card will be charged immediately, after finalising your order.
Barion Payment Zrt. records your purchase with an individual transaction code or number. Please write down this transaction ID or print out the transaction confirmation. Immediately after the payment you receive automatically generated messages about the successful or the failed payment.