Naturhelix Children's Ear Candles with Eucalyptus Oil, 10pcs Pack
- Fragrance: eucalyptus
- Diameter: 8 mm / 15 mm (at the bottom/at the top)
- Length: approx. 19 cm
- Burn time: approx. 8 min.
- Made with cotton, beeswax and essential oil
- Developed and suitable for children older than 3 years
- Including gauze filter and protective disc
*The indicated prices are gross prices (incl. VAT), delivery NOT included.
Naturhelix Children's Ear Candles:
NaturheliX Children's Ear Candles have been specially developed for children. Due to their small diameter they suit excellently to the auditory canal of children. Naturhelix Children's Ear Candles are simply shorter as well as smaller therefore they burn quickly. The effectiveness of ear candling is essentially based on the therapy method itself and the high quality ingredients and essential oil of our candles. Ear candling gives you the possibility to rediscover ease and comfort, silence and relaxation in your busy everyday life.
Naturhelix Ear Candles work with physical, bioenergetic and chemical modes of operation. The ear candles produce warmth during their burning. Due to their conic shape they produce a little thermal column of air which has a stimulative beneficial effect on the eardrum and auditory canal of the patient. Thereby the caused vibrations benefit the blood circulation in the external pipe and in the middle ear. They also stimulate acupuncture points in and around the patient's ear and external pipe.
Important information about the utilisation of ear candles:
In the following exceptional cases the ear candle therapy is not recommended:
- If the receiver cannot stay lying or cannot tolerate the treatment because of active coughing or sneezing or any other reason.
- On children younger than 3 years
- Allergy to the ingredients
- Infection or inflammation in the outer ear
- If there is grommet, drain, cochlear implants, artificial or injured eardrum in the ear please put the candle behind the earlobe.
We would like to call your attention to the following. Ear candling must be performed at your own risk and responsibility. Ear candling is a complementary therapy and it might not be a substitute for professional medical advice. All information about the application and effects of the ear candle are based on experiences of therapists and users. We cannot report results or documents based on official medical research. Please consider that our information leaflet cannot be regarded as a medical advice. If in a doubt about your health please consult your doctor, therapist or pharmacist.
- To avoid fire please keep the general fire protection rules.
- Do not use ear candles alone on yourself!
- The marker line indicates the safe burning level of the candle.
- Never burn down the ear candle to the bottom.
- Ensure that the treatment is done in a draught free room.
More information about NaturheliX Ear Candles is available here.